CIO, C&J ENERGY SERVICES
C&J developed a very complex IT architecture to support their various individual product service lines. By the time CIO Steven Carter joined the company in November of 2014, C&J was using seven different systems for financial records alone, and that complexity was beginning to challenge the growth ambitions of the company.
- Simplify unnecessarily complex IT architecture that was hampering scalability
- Store documents related to SAP transactional data simply
- Deploy a solution quickly to coincide with SAP implementation
C&J Energy Services turned to Gimmal to help unify their ERP systems.
Gimmal Link provides a solution with full interoperability between SAP and SharePoint at a minimum cost and impact to business.
With the help of Gimmal Link, C&J Energy Services is now seeing numerous benefits including:
- Reduced count of financial systems of record from 7 to 1 without introducing new complexity
- Unified all relevant business information under SharePoint environment
- Avoided incurring training costs while minimizing deployment time and investment
Related Case Studies